One of the main things you should expect to get from a pre-divorce consultation with Ronald Johnston is knowledge.
Often, the scariest part of a big life change is the unknown, and a divorce is certainly a big life change. The knowledge you can gain from a pre-divorce consultation can help shine light on the unknown, quell your fears, and put you in a better frame of mind to make the important decisions that are coming your way.
Here are some other things to expect from a pre-divorce consultation with Ronald Johnston:
- Your meeting with Ronald Johnston will be private and confidential; no records of your visit will be kept
- You’ll explain the facts of your situation
- You’ll learn what will happen if you or your spouse files for divorce
- You’ll learn about divorce in the State of Oregon
- You’ll learn about your rights and obligations during a divorce
- You’ll learn how much it costs, and how much time it takes, to get a divorce
- If applicable, child custody rights will be reviewed
- If applicable, how to lessen the impact of divorce on your children will be discussed
To schedule a pre-divorce consultation with Ronald Johnston, an experienced and compassionate family law attorney practicing in Hillsboro OR, click here now.